MTS has developed a new ministry apprenticeship.
It’s called Regional and Rural MTS (R&R MTS).
It is designed to train the stayers; the mission minded people that won’t be leaving town to go to coastal theological college.
It works like this.
· Spend 50% of their time doing hands on ministry training under the guidance of their pastor
· Spend 50% of their time studying an online Diploma in Theology
You no longer need to leave, to get trained.
At this event
· We will share from God’s Word
· Ben Pfahlert (MTS National Director) will explain how:
o the hands on training works
o the online study works
o and how the money works.
· and there will be video testimonies from R&R Apprentices and their trainers.
The advantages of doing the R&R MTS apprenticeships are:
1. You learn alongside an experienced Pastor – on the job training
2. You shoot with live rounds – you learn by doing real ministry to real people
3. You get an accredited theological qualification
4. You get paid to train – receive a scholarship to cover your living expenses
Our country has 1 outreach focussed Christian for every 125 Australians.
Come along and hear about how you can make a difference.