Everyone is encouraged to consider joining this training opportunity. It’s a great way to grow in knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.
From the Moore Distance website:
“Our primary aim is to equip people for ministry by exploring the great story of God’s faithfulness written for us in the Bible and grasping its meaning for all of life. In our experience, this course can help make an impact on your Church that will continue to shape its ministry and witness well into the future.”
1) Introduction to the Bible course – PTC Award – overview
Most of the segments of the Correspondence Course are concerned with the interpretation of various books of the Bible. It is important to have an overview of the message of the Bible as a whole before examining its parts in any detail. Introduction to the Bible shows how the message of the Bible unfolds from the beginning to end. It shows how the various books relate to one another historically and theologically. In this way, we come to understand the principles the Bible itself teaches as being central to the way we should interpret scripture.
Put another way, the aim of this introductory course is to teach the elements of Biblical Theology. The task of Biblical Theology is ‘to describe the process by which revelation unfolds and moves towards the goal which is God’s revelation of his purposes in Jesus Christ’
2) Enrol in this subject for the PTC Award online by May 22 here.
Select the PTC Award option and to study with a book and online
3) Meeting dates – Mondays 7.30pm June 1, 15, 29, July 13, 27, August 10
4) Exam (paper not online) in the week of August 10-16
5) Cost is $90. (There is a concession rate of $65 for those who are eligible)
6) George May will be facilitating the course so please inform him when you have enrolled.